11/04/2009

Humpty Dumpty and the plastic Surgeon


This is an old one, but many years ago we were part  of a bigger show hosted by The Guinness Brewery in The Iveagh Grounds - it was a special for the locals!

The entertainer on before us was dressed in an immaculate flat Humpty Costume and asked the kids "Does anyone know what happened to me when I fell off the wall?" The kids lashed their hands up with a flourish of popcorn and crisps "Humpty! Humpty! I knows…I’ll tell ya", so Humpty gave one the mike,

 "Ya broke" he said "Eggsactly" said Humpty "and do you know how I got back together again? I was fixed by a plastic surgeon…now does anyone know what a plastic surgeon is?"

Another lash up of hands, popcorn and crisps "Humpty! Humpty! I knows…I’ll tell ya", so Humpty called a 6yo up on the stage. "Tell me, whats a plastic surgeon?"

She proudly announced "A Plastic Surgeon is a guy who made Pamela Anderson’s t*ts bigger"

That was the end of his act. We were on next and to this day, I have no idea what our act was all about!

Paul Furey - Really Grand Events
www.reallygrandevents.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment