1/30/2010

That Big R

Portmarnock on a Friday afternoon and a kinda toughie party - thousands of 8 year old boys......but I had them under control.

One bespectacled youngster insisted he knew how each magic trick worked. So I let him to proceed to tell us all how the tricks worked. I could see his mind ticking over as he explained the process. Full marks for effort but he was wrong each time, because magic is..................well magic :)

During balloon time he wanted a few unmade blown up balloons so that he could make things. Again, in fairness he did a great job! I was impressed so I told him that I knew that he would be an engineer when he grows up.

"An engineer! My dads an engineer!" he said while walking away. "Well, he was an engineer, he drives a taxi now!"

Oh well.

Paul Furey - Really Grand Events
www.reallygrandevents.com/rge

0 comments:

Post a Comment